By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily view or download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sundown Festival Singapore Website that is wholly owned by Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sundown Festival Singapore Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Sundown Festival Singapore Website are provided “as is”. Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sundown Festival Singapore Website, even if Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd or a Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Sundown Festival Singapore Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to Sundown Festival Singapore Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Sundown Festival Singapore web site shall be governed by the laws of the Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Authorised Purchaser is responsible for checking all festival information and ensuring the correct tickets are purchased for the festival. There will be no refunds if you make an error in relation to your ticket purchase or lost tickets. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. THERE SHALL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES.
UNAUTHORISED TRANSFERS PROHIBITED
All publicly sold Wristbands are for use by the Authorised Purchaser, and are non-refundable and non-transferrable by the Authorised Purchaser. Likewise, all Wristbands provided to performing artists, production personnel, vendors, sponsors, and other guests of the Event, are for use by the Authorised Recipient and are not transferable by the Authorised Recipient or any other person. Authorised Purchasers and Authorised Recipients are referred to individually as a “User”. Wristbands obtained from unauthorised sources may be counterfeit and are worthless.
Except as provided herein, Wristbands may not be sold, transferred, or used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including but not limited to promotions, contests, commercial or advertising purposes, housing, hotels, vacation rentals, sweepstakes, charitable giveaways, or other activities absent the Event producer’s prior written consent. No sponsorship, on site marketing, sampling, vending, coupon/product distribution, or other promotional activity may be conducted at the Event, absent the Event producer’s prior written approval in each instance. Any wristbands used in violation of this provision shall be deemed revoked and void, and their bearers deemed trespassers at the Event.
Resale or attempted resale of Wristbands is grounds for termination of the license and cancellation of the Wristband.
ITEMS THAT ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE TO BRING INTO FESTIVAL
- Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives or self-defence sprays
- Flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- Hydration packs
- Stuffed animals
- Facial masks
- Outside food or beverage including alcohol
- Bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- Opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- Balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- Umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewellery
- Laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- Water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- Musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No Drones
- Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Yes to sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to powdered make-up
- Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)